Are You Fed Up with Your LEMON Car or Truck in OH, FL, MI, NC or PA?
“Discover how to use the OH, FL, MI, NC or PA Lemon Law to get rid of your lemon car, truck in possibly less than 30 days and get your money back, without spending a dime out-of-pocket on legal fees or costs.”
WHAT IS THE LEMON LAW?
The Lemon Law is a powerful state law which defines when a manufacturer has breached its written warranty and what the purchaser is entitled to for such a breach of warranty. Additionally, there are various other warranty laws (or lemon laws) in Ohio, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina or Pennsylvania which can be used to recover money for consumers who do not meet the strict definitions contained in the state Lemon Law.
NEW CAR OR MONEY BACK? – WHAT CAN YOU RECOVER?
State Lemon Laws provide consumers with a powerful and effective way for you to get rid of their defective vehicle or receive a cash settlement. You can not only get rid of your lemon, but you can also get your loan paid off and even get your money back. You may also be entitled to additional out of pocket costs you have incurred, such as towing, rental cars and more!
DO YOU HAVE A CASE? – “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment“™
With money collected for thousands and thousands of people like you for over a quarter of a century, and being the only lemon law firm that has partnered with a leading state’s Attorney General to win a landmark Lemon Law case before their Supreme Court, Royster v. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Kahn & Associates experienced lemon law attorneys can accurately assess your case and give you:
- No nonsense answers to questions; and
- Immediate and precise analysis on your chances of success and even provide you with “projected settlement monies” you could achieve.
THE LEMON TEST – FIVE (5) QUICK QUESTIONS GIVE YOU IMMEDIATE ANSWERS
To help you quickly determine if you should contact us about your case, you need to answer “yes” to ONLY ONE of these five (5) critical questions:
- Has the Same Symptom (what you experienced) been reported to an authorized repair shop (the Dealer) under a manufacturer’s warranty on at least TWO (2) OCCASIONS?
- Has the vehicle BEEN OUT OF SERVICE (at your house or at the Dealer) for (21) calendar days or more, under a manufacturer’s warranty?
- Is the vehicle CURRENTLY OUT OF SERVICE and there is a reasonable expectation it WILL BE out of service for a total of (21) calendar days or more.
- Have at least Four (4) Different Symptoms (what you experienced) been reported to an authorized repair shop, under a manufacturer’s warranty, at least TWO (2) SEPARATE TIMES?
- Has the vehicle been in the authorized repair shop for a symptom(s) that was never fixed properly under warranty and it continues to exist now that the warranty has ended?
- Has the authorized dealer and/or manufacturer refused to repair or charged you for a repair to a particular symptom(s) that should be covered under warranty?
NOTE: You must have purchased your vehicle during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty and/pr the manufacturer’s extended warranty.
Don’t Delay – Take Action Now For Free!
Get a Free, No Obligation, Confidential Consultation!
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, call our FREE “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment”™ Hotline at 1-888-LEMONS-1 to speak with an experienced lemon law attorney who, once they obtain all the required information, will evaluate your case in 60 seconds or less or fill out our online “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment”™ review form and one of our experienced lemon law representatives will contact you.
No Recovery, No Fee – We Only Succeed When You Succeed!
Remember the advice is Free and if you hire us, your attorney will not get paid until you get paid! At Kahn & Associates there is no cost or obligation for you to be informed of your rights!
P.S. Whether you retain our services or not, the information we will reveal will be worth its weight in gold.