As consumer and disability advocates, Kahn & Associates’ efforts to solve problems don’t stop at the courthouse doors. In keeping with our mission, we strongly believe in positively impacting the world and our community. From feeding the hungry and aiding the sick, to assisting our nation’s veterans, to helping save our animal friends, Kahn & Associates charitable efforts include supporting worthy organizations that do great things and make our world a better place.
Some of the life-changing organizations Kahn & Associates supports through charitable contributions include:
- The American Cancer Society – https://www.cancer.org
- The American Red Cross – https://www.redcross.org
- ASPCA – https://www.ascpa.com
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank – https://www.greaterclevelandfoodbank.org
- Habitat for Humanity – https://www.habitat.org
- Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary – https://happytrailsfarm.org
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland – https://lasclev.org
- Ohio Military Veteran Legal Assistance Project – https://www.olhohio.org
- Valley Save-a-Pet – https://www.valleysaveapet.org
- Wounded Warrior Project – https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited – https://www.youthopportunities.org
Through giving back, we ensure that when our clients succeed, not only do we succeed, but our community and world succeeds.
How can we help you—and the world—solve a problem today?