Are You Fed Up with Your LEMON Car or Truck in North Carolina?
“Discover how to use the North Carolina Lemon Law to get rid of your lemon car or truck in possibly less than 30 days and get your money back, without spending a dime out-of-pocket on legal fees or costs.”
WHAT IS THE NORTH CAROLINA LEMON LAW?
The North Carolina Lemon Law is a powerful state law which defines when a manufacturer has breached its written warranty and what the purchaser is entitled to for such a breach of warranty. Additionally, there are various other warranty laws (or lemon laws) in Michigan which can be used to recover money for consumers who do not meet the strict definitions contained in the NC Lemon Law.
NEW CAR OR MONEY BACK? – WHAT CAN YOU RECOVER?
North Carolina’s Lemon Laws provide consumers with a powerful and effective way for you to get rid of your defective vehicle or receive a cash settlement. You can not only get rid of your lemon, but you can also get your loan paid off and even get your money back. You may also be entitled to additional out of pocket costs you have incurred, such as towing, rental cars and more!
DO YOU HAVE A CASE? – “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment“™
With money collected for thousands and thousands of people like you, and partnering with a leading State’s Attorney General to win a landmark Lemon Law case before their Supreme Court, Royster v. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Kahn & Associates experienced lemon law attorneys can accurately assess your case and give you:
- No nonsense answers to questions; and
- Immediate and precise analysis on your chances of success and even provide you with “projected settlement monies” you could achieve.
To help you quickly determine if you have a case you need to answer “yes” to ONLY one of these five (5) critical questions:
- Has the vehicle been in the shop for three (3) times or more for the same symptom (what you experienced)?
- Has the vehicle been in the shop for thirty (30) calendar days (or parts of days) or more for repairs?
- Have there been six (6) or more repair attempts made to various problems (even if more than one repair was made to more than one defect on one particular visit to the shop)?
- Has the dealer and/or manufacturer refused to repair or charged you for a repair to a particular problem that should be covered under warranty?
- Has the vehicle been in the shop for a problem that was never fixed properly under warranty and it continues to exist now that the warranty has ended?
NOTE: You must have purchased your vehicle during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty and/or the manufacturer’s extended warranty.
Don’t Delay – Take Action Now For Free!
Get a Free, No Obligation, Confidential Consultation!
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, call our FREE “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment”™ Hotline at 1-888-LEMONS-1 to speak with an experienced lemon law attorney who, once they obtain all the required information, will evaluate your case in 60 seconds or less or fill out our online “60 Second Lemon Law Assessment”™ review form and one of our experienced lemon law representatives will contact you.
No Recovery, No Fee – We Only Succeed When You Succeed!
Remember the advice is Free and if you hire us, your attorney will not get paid until you get paid! At Kahn & Associates there is no cost or obligation for you to be informed of your rights!
P.S. Whether you retain our services or not, the information we will reveal will be worth its weight in gold.